The Ebon Hold forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ebon Hold guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xegwens Application v.1.0.1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xegwen

Xegwens Application v.1.0.1 Empty
PostSubject: Xegwens Application v.1.0.1   Xegwens Application v.1.0.1 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 1:38 pm

Char Information:

Name: Xegwen.
Class: Death Knigth (disiple of blood)
Heigth: 5.5Ft.
Weigth: 110Ibs.

Char Appearence:

Xegwen appears to be a young women in about her twenties due to her races long life, her skin has turned tainted and dark grey yet still looks young and smooth, she is usually seen wearing a red armor honoring the Blood knights as well as her choosen path within the Ebon Blades as a disiple of blood, she has long silver white hair and her eyes looks like they have remaind the deep blue color of the Quel'dorei rather than the tainted green color of the Sin'dorei.

Char Background:

It was during the battle of Icecrown back when Illadin the Betrayer and Keal'thas had allied themselfs against the Lich King Nerzul, that I met my destiny, after a long and happy life with friends and family I was cut down by one of the many minions of Nerzul just before reaching our goal of Icecrown, yet again I had failed my people against this foe just like I had during the attack of our beautyful city of Silvermoon only this time I was given my punishment for failure, and as I lay down there in the cold snow of Northrend I saw how many of my comrades were killed one by one not even our new found naga allies were any match for the unending tides of undead scum Nerzul send at us, I remember how I felt how the blood went following from my deep wounds, just laying there waiting to finaly die as I suddenly heard the battle stop and saw how the remains of the blood elf and naga army went fleeing yelling something about the masters defeat, at that moment I knew all hope was gone that I was to become a mindless minion of Nerzul, I was right about one thing I was going to become a minion alright and somewhat mindless but when I woke up from what had just felt like a normal slumber I was not yet dead some fouls magic kept me alive that is barely alive, I had been stuffed in a cage toggeter with plenty of other prisoners from the battle all of them just as confused as I was we did not remember anything about the undead hordes taking prisoners, as I came more to my senses I began hearing the voices of the Necromancers and their ghoul lackies "make cage six ready for the ring ghoul" one of the Necromancers had said and suddenly our cage was lifted over to a deep hole shaped into a ring and was then trown down there the cage breaking causing what would be the first of many casuelties, after that we heard the same sound of crashing cages from all around the caves we had been put in, but then suddenly that sound was over rumbled by the growls and screams that began following through the caves, to our big surprise we of cage six found that there was a sword or axe for everyone that had been in the cage and suddenly we got the idea of what was going on we were tonights entertainment. just as we had armed outselfs anouther cage was lowered down in it we saw some of the horros of nothrend two undead frost giants both armed and armored enough to wreck a small city, I remember how some covered in the corners praying for their lives wile me and a few others of cage six stood our ground at waited for the beasts to attack after a long and bloody battle only two of the orinale "players" of cage six were left alive me and a male blood elf mage "congratulations would be inorder my dear elfs you past the first test as the only ones I guess we left the others to frgile" some acolyte had yelled down at us "now for the next test dear elfs one that will prove your lust to survie and the mercy of our master the first one to kill the other wins freedom" a necromancer had yelled laughing afterwards although I already at that point knew it was a lie I didn't want to die not now atleast so wile the mage was still confused at what he had heard I stabbed him right through the heart, as he fell to the ground I felt a cold chill through my body and looked as what looked like anouther cage came down in it was a lich and two of his necromancer disiples "you will do just fine Elf the master will be pleased with you" he had said and cast somekind of a spell on me, next thing I knew I was laying bound to a altar made of solid ice about four or five human disiples gathered around me chanting and the Lich right before me with a dagger that might aswell have been a lumb of ice in his hands ready to stab me, as he did my body felt strange I did feel pain alot of it but the pain was bittersweet "who loves you elf?" the lich asked me cold smiling if you could call it a smile "nobody loves me" I answered slowly loosing my free will for a moment.
after that I remember being send to a secret keep were I and others who had ended up as knights of the Lich King were brutally trained in the arts of the Death Knight.

OOC:

there we go I hope this one will be more to your likeings if not... well I'll just have to wright a new one Razz
Back to top Go down
Neshkor
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Read.   Xegwens Application v.1.0.1 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 3:10 pm

I'm giving Kedran the premiere on this review, he has the best knowledge of you between the two of us.
Back to top Go down
Neshkor
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Apologies.   Xegwens Application v.1.0.1 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 6:36 pm

I apologise for the late treatment of this application, I need Kedran on this before I can forward or cancel it and due to the holidays he's away, I expect him back monday the thirteenth.
Back to top Go down
Kedran Vaultrine
Kedran Vaultrine

Location : High in the sky, or in the van outside Nemy's house.

PostSubject: Re: Xegwens Application v.1.0.1   Xegwens Application v.1.0.1 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 7:20 pm

Long has been my search, blood, sweat, tears.. Were shed.. Well, actually, none of those things were shed and finding internet didn't prove too difficult but finding some time was.

So, I read this application this morning before I was pulled away so bear with me.

Lorewise, this application doesn't hold much in the form of wrongdoings, if any at all. The treatment your character apparantly received in this story is.. Strange for the Scourge but it does hold some merit to be honest (Putting people in this kind of deathmatch style fight and making the strongest a Death Knight. In essence this is just filtering out the weak).

I must admit that this story is a great improvement over your first one, and is a step into the direction of applications I truly would like to see, there is still much room for improvement but that would just be nitpicking at this point, as you already wrote 2 relatively lengthy applications and forcing you to write a third is not my intention.

Now then, looking at this application of yours and comparing it to other applications we have received, I feel like I must allow you the oppertunity for an interview, and I will allow you this oppertunity.

This application, in short, isn't perfect but it is a step in the right direction of applications I would like to see.

On a sidenote, Nesh, while I do have internet, it's just too damn slow to play WoW on Sad

I'd also like to state my apologies for letting you wait this long.
Back to top Go down
Neshkor
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Review.   Xegwens Application v.1.0.1 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 12:00 am

That was what I required to hear, by this I approve of this application, please contact Kedran or me for an interview.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xegwens Application v.1.0.1   Xegwens Application v.1.0.1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Xegwens Application v.1.0.1
Page 1 of 1