The Ebon Hold forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ebon Hold guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application of '' The Stunned ''

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Stun

Application of '' The Stunned '' Empty
PostSubject: Application of '' The Stunned ''   Application of '' The Stunned '' EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 10:19 pm

When we look to the many people of Azeroth, regardless of race, class, each has its own story, history, past.
This is the history of '' The Stunned. ''

First you ask, that '' What? What kind of name is STUNNED?! '' Let's look inside the history of The Stunned and let's find out what kind of past and presence does this creature called The Stunned have...

The Stunned, before the days of a Death Knight, had a different '' normal '' name, but it is forgotten, since the years have passed... In fact The Stunned had TWO other names, before this weird name; before the undead '' race, '' the human race.
Now let's look REEAALLY much back to the history, and see how things were on The Stunned's human '' form. ''
The mighty empire of Lordaeron had taken place in the lands we call the Plaguelands and the Hillsbrad Foothills these days. He was raised at the place we call Tarren Mill these days and later he became a paladin, champion of the Light, serving the army of Lordaeron. Sadly, he died at the Scourge invasion, which started from the Stratholme and eventually ended to the invasion of the largest lands of Lordaeron. The Stunned's human '' form '' sacrificed himself later at the battles against the Scourge becoming an undead, instead of a mindless ghoul, servant to the Scourge. Half a year or a year ago he was awakened as an undead at the place we call Tirisfal Glades these days. It took time to understand, that there's no turning back to the people you've loved, to human. But by time, The Stunned got used to it and created his own business; as a book dealer. Although he was an undead, he didn't forget how to use a weapon, so he was a good warrior too and he gave aid to the deathstalkers and guards at slaughtering the Scourge out of Tirisfal Glades. As his book dealing business succeed well, he left everything and joined the small group seeking to slaughter the Lich King itself. The Stunned travelled many miles, through many lands, but as we can imagine, like many attempts before, they failed and got caught by some necromancers and death knights. We could say, that they were lucky (compared to the other victims of the Scourge); they only got inside a plaguecage, tortured and they were delivered to an Ebon Hold; the home of the death knights. The Stunned's days of a Death Knight trainee began then... much time past during the training and finally he stood in front of the Lich King, as a '' chosen one, '' a death knight. At this point the Lich King itself held the final trainings to the death knights. When the trainings were over, the Lich King personally asked, with his terrifying voice, his name. It looked like The Stunned had forgotten his name, because he only answered '' My lord, I am the servant to the Scourge. I don't know the name I had... '' It looked the death knight training seriously turned him to a knight of the Scourge... OR he was just, literally, stunned so hard at the plaguecage, when he was first captured by the Scourge, that he had forgotten his name. No one knows, but it looks like, that this is the reason why the Lich King gave him the name '' The Stunned. ''
Well, long time as a death knight, long enough killed innocent souls, long enough raised more Scourge, the event of Acherus: The Ebon Hold occured, and The Stunned clearly turned against the Lich King, along with the other death knights. He is still known as '' The Stunned. '' His miserable past, and a more bright presence will not tell what will happen in the future, but we know this; The Stunned is a wize undead death knight (even though, he has kind of a dumb name) and is willing to slaughted anyone who stands in the Ebon Blade's or his way... Just like every other death knights! But, even though, he has something strange in him... something, something rather special, than strange...
Back to top Go down
Neshkor
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Review   Application of '' The Stunned '' EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 1:57 am

Having read your story twice over I've been somewhat pondering and I regret saying that I'm not sure if you're able to join.

Your story is written in the style of a story-teller at the fair, constantly memorising or improvising his tale as he goes on, granted that not everyone is a story-teller, some are in a rush and some are not in the right mood for it.

Open for discussion with other officers.
Back to top Go down
The Stun

PostSubject: Re: Application of '' The Stunned ''   Application of '' The Stunned '' EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 4:55 pm

Well, I took a little time and read the other applications, noticing that no one used the story-teller's style and I wanted to try and test it, that how would it work...
If this application isn't good, I could of course write another application, from another view, perhaps...
Back to top Go down
Neshkor
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Review   Application of '' The Stunned '' EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 8:19 pm

I personally suggest retrying from my point of view, however you can also wait for Kedran to make his review on your application, he might look at things differently.
Back to top Go down
Kedran Vaultrine
Kedran Vaultrine

Location : High in the sky, or in the van outside Nemy's house.

PostSubject: Re: Application of '' The Stunned ''   Application of '' The Stunned '' EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 8:47 pm

Neshkor wrote:
I personally suggest retrying from my point of view, however you can also wait for Kedran to make his review on your application, he might look at things differently.

I stand completely with Neshkor, although the way you told your story is interesting, but it also a way in my mind through which we get, perhaps, a false view of you as a roleplayer. So I stand with Neshkor on this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application of '' The Stunned ''   Application of '' The Stunned '' Empty

Back to top Go down

Application of '' The Stunned ''
Page 1 of 1