The Ebon Hold forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ebon Hold guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nolan's shiny application.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nolan

Nolan's shiny application. Empty
PostSubject: Nolan's shiny application.   Nolan's shiny application. EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 6:36 pm

Really brief and short history:

Nolan was a studious one in the previous life, eager to master his mind with education.
The young man was often found in libraries reading history, law and even plain heroic stories.
He joined the war campaign in hope to get his fingers into the knowledge stored by Alliance.
Nolan did rather good in the campaign for his tactical sense but in the numbers won tactics and he fell into the grasp of Arthas.
He mastered his blade as a death knight, bathed his hands in blood for Arthas until by accident stumbling finding a book he once owned,
this aiding him to shatter the chains and win his own will back.

My characters way of thinking:

Nolan is a rather neutral figure, he scales all events and situations in his mind quietly,
not necessarily acting on everything.
He believes that killing for honor or justice is just as same as all other killing; murder.
He does not really believe in mortal made words like “Good, evil, honor or justice.” Nolan does not support or wage war on any factions.

Me?

I’ve been playing since the beginning. I did most active raiding at the times of Molten Core and BWL.
My role-playing hobby takes us back all the way to the old times of Ultima Online.
I think my RP is rather solid, I do spend time when creating the characters I play.
Was actually rather difficult to write this application as the questions are so wide and I do not wish to put 23,4 pages here.
Back to top Go down
Neshkor
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Review   Nolan's shiny application. EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 6:41 pm

((23,4 pages? Please don't put me ill mind through that lad. <Cackles>

Your application looks solid, an additional way of breaking your chains to the Lich King than the standard one, curious about that. Please contact Kedran or myself in-game for an interview.))
Back to top Go down
Kedran Vaultrine
Kedran Vaultrine

Location : High in the sky, or in the van outside Nemy's house.

PostSubject: Re: Nolan's shiny application.   Nolan's shiny application. EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:44 pm

(( Bit too short for my tastes, but then again I want stories, something from where I can get a feel for a character and the writer. Makes a better impression upon myself as to what I'm dealing with, now it doesn't need to be 23,4 pages long but still, fortunately for you guys, Nesh is less demanding and makes the decisions in the end. Be grateful for that. Razz Twisted Evil ))
Back to top Go down
Vargosh

Vargosh

PostSubject: Re: Nolan's shiny application.   Nolan's shiny application. EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 9:16 pm

((Ked, want a story? Go read my Fan Fic on the forum. ^.^))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nolan's shiny application.   Nolan's shiny application. Empty

Back to top Go down

Nolan's shiny application.
Page 1 of 1