The Ebon Hold forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ebon Hold guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Naze

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naze .

Application - Naze Empty
PostSubject: Application - Naze   Application - Naze EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 1:16 am

To High Reaver Neshkor of Acherus.

Following our brief conversation, hereby I sent you a letter of information about Naze. Didn't feel details necessary.

Life began in Northshire. Growing up, following the way of the Light, I grew up becoming a promising cleric. So they said.
It was a simple life, nothing out of the ordinary happening. Being honest, I never knew what my purpose was in life.

Then the Plague of Undeath struck. Here it becomes murky, for I have no exact information of where I wandered, a mindless of the Scourge. Reborn in Deathknell, I found the undead life.. not so hard. Always have said it has it's advantages. Being told of what had happened when I was.. away from the world, I learned of the Forgotten Shadow. It finally became clear to me. The Light had no place in my life anymore, for where was it when the Plague came? Being taught the ways of the Forsaken, my destiny became clear to me.

From my rebirth till now I've been battling, or better to say, inspiring those who fight against the Scourge. Doing that which I can do best, putting all my effort in it, I wandered the world from Silverpine Forest to the Plaguelands, and lately to frozen wastes of Northrend itself. But all.. under the banner of Sylvanas. Ofcourse, we share similar goals, and she does what she think is best. Yet I do not think it is enough.. and that is why I write this letter. For I believe there are betters ways, and I think they lay with the Ebon Hold.

Hoping to have informed you enough,

Naze.

[/OOC]

Hope that will do! Well, as to introduce myself; my name is Robin, born and living in the Netherlands, 19 years young, currently working fulltime, but 'looking' for new work, or more education to get nicer work.

I've been playing World of Warcraft since the beginning. Having paused several times, I always return to it, simply because it's a great game, and a great community. Not wanting to brag, I know a lot about the game. I've now been roleplaying for about a year (correct me if I'm wrong, anyone?), and I think I'm pretty good at it. Knowing how to hate those who do not follow the RP rules, and ofcourse not to god emote.

Sooo... don't know much more to say!
Hoping to hear of you swiftly!
Back to top Go down
Neshkor
Admin
Admin

Application - Naze Empty
PostSubject: Review   Application - Naze EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 1:19 am

((fancy application! I have nothing to add whatsoever. Mhokdor says "Helloez" and I say "Hurray!", contact me or Kedran in-game for your interview!))
Back to top Go down
Krekmar

Krekmar

Application - Naze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - Naze   Application - Naze EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 5:49 pm

(( 'Ve been RP:ing for 3 years now, come back when ye have some years on yer neck kid... afro

Jokes aside, I really fancy your application! You'll make a great addition to this guild! I'm looking forward to meeting you! Go you! Very Happy ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application - Naze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - Naze   Application - Naze Empty

Back to top Go down

Application - Naze
Page 1 of 1