The Ebon Hold forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ebon Hold guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application from Harmishda the lonely hunter.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Harmishd

Application from Harmishda the lonely hunter. Empty
PostSubject: Application from Harmishda the lonely hunter.   Application from Harmishda the lonely hunter. EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 9:24 pm

good day Ebon Hold.

this is my application but first ill let you know a few things just for your info ;o)

im not that good a typing english but i tend to get ppl to understand me anyway ( dont know how) im from Denmark, 33 years old. OMG... im 33...... dam time flyes by... well ive played RP as many other kids.. and grown ups ( dungions and dragons, Add, middelearth,,, and so on. ive played EQ for few years. ( alsow RP ) and now wow.. for about 5 - 6 month. LOVE RP ;o)

i got a bit of a prob though.. i chose to play a Cow.. im not that surre how to RP a cow Neutral ( how they "talk" are they smart? are they stupid? that kind o thing ) . so any ideas or any help would be great. i entended to play her a bit stupid and clumsy

well think that was a little info about me. now to the RP application.

my name is Harmishda, im a hunter born in the tiny village Bloodhoof. once when my farther was laying sick in hes bed i was sent to the fields around Bloodhoof th hunt rabbits and such to get food for us. when i was trying ( wasent wery good hunter) to hunt down a rabbit i met a true and wery skilled hunter he tought me some moves and tricks and showed me how to hunt prober, he alsow tought me how to track and tame sertant beasts. That day i hunted for hours and brought rabbits and a deer home and we had food for weeks.
when my farther got well agin i told him that i whant to be a true hunter in skill and spirit. and yhe next day i was on my life long jerany.

since that day ive tryed to track down that hunter agin but with no luck i used years on finding him but im starting to lose my hope in it will succed. Sad all i know about that great hunter was that hes name was shaddowleaf.

once in my Serch for that great hunter i trawled thrugh the barrens i met a young orc ( Gwarmit ) we became friends and are now like brother and sister. ( im the sister ) not long ago i heard that my family are no more. farther died of hes illness and mother died of sorro not long after. i was to late to return home and now im all alone... with my friend Gwar.

ive heard that The Ebon hold is a kind carrying guild that helps each other and since i miss my true fammely i would like to join you guys and was hoping that you might take me in as a member of your famely.

Harmishda.

/ooc agin. i hope you are able to read and understand what i meen by the stuff i just typed abowe. i hope to hear from you in game.
Back to top Go down
Neshkor
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Reply   Application from Harmishda the lonely hunter. EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 4:35 am

I'll start off this reply by answering your question regarding tauren:

Tauren are wise and smart beings, they follow shamanism and honour the earth mother, their bodies are capable of carrying enormous loads and are very tough and resilient.
Although to my opinion a tauren would be more used to rough combat such as smacking people with a tree in their face, in-game engineering is much a standard to tauren hunters as they begin wielding a rifle, indicating that they're probably good in handling small components.

Now, off with the tauren information, on with the application:

Although a good story and most certainly enjoyable once the character has been established and developped it's unfortunately not the sort we're looking for in-character wise.
The Ebon Hold is a rather rough-edges guild, we consist of "Sadistic Good Guys", wielding blood-encrusted arms and armour, the closest thing we can offer to a family is the familiar feeling of the painbench of our executioner if you continuously misbehave.

Regretably I don't think we're the right guild, or the tribal huntress is the right character for us.

Feel free however to contact me in-game if you need help with roleplaying or other guilds! Ranging from lore to rules.

Neshkor.
Back to top Go down
Kedran Vaultrine
Kedran Vaultrine

Location : High in the sky, or in the van outside Nemy's house.

PostSubject: Re: Application from Harmishda the lonely hunter.   Application from Harmishda the lonely hunter. EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 9:20 am

Quote :
we consist of "Sadistic Good Guys"
I feel deeply offended. Since when did I change into a good guy *reads notes* Hmm, yes, oh wait! Actually I, in a strange way, am a good guy.
Back to top Go down
Harmishd

PostSubject: Re: Application from Harmishda the lonely hunter.   Application from Harmishda the lonely hunter. EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 2:46 pm

ohh.. well ok im sad to hear that im not suiteded for the ebon hold. but thats life on with the guild serch.... ( we r on a RP server and you guys are the only rp guild ive heard about wieard... )

well.. sould you ever be in need of a hunter ( crybaby) let me know ;o)

Harm
Back to top Go down
Neshkor
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Reply   Application from Harmishda the lonely hunter. EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 1:22 am

Places you might want to investigate are:

Mistrunner Tribe (Tauren)
Sixty Thieves (Thieves, scumbags, you name it.)

Those are the first that come to mind, but I'm tired and in a wee bit of a hurry, again, if I can be of any help please do contact me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application from Harmishda the lonely hunter.   Application from Harmishda the lonely hunter. Empty

Back to top Go down

Application from Harmishda the lonely hunter.
Page 1 of 1