The Ebon Hold forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ebon Hold guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lerea's little application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Liri

Lerea's little application Empty
PostSubject: Lerea's little application   Lerea's little application EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 12:13 am

Hello, I'm not that good in making applications but I'll give it a try.

Lerea died while aiding the Argent Dawn in Plaguelands and were then made a Deathknight... She were a promising Bloodknight in her middle age but died in a fierce battle between the Dawn and the Scourge. She got free from obeying as a mindless Deathknight at the battle at Light's hope chapel. She went on a travel back to Silvermoon to meet her old friends as she got there they all rejected her for being a Deathknight and thereby Lerea lost it and went rather mad.

Lerea does not keep much thoughts about the Scourge other then that she thinks they are mindless and worthless scum that does not deserve to wander Azeroth, But on the other hand she thinks highly about the Knights of the Ebon Blade apart from the scourge loving Deathknights that still exists in all corners of Azeroth.

And now to me, I'm soon to be Seventeen but still Sixteen though, I've been in Sixty Thieves before and I'm very active logged on the char atleast once a day normally.. I've been Roleplaying since two months after TBC release and played Wow since the TBC release.
I hope you liked my application and I look forward to Roleplay with you incase I can join.

Well that was all from me, Thank you for you time.

Lerea
Back to top Go down
Neshkor
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Review   Lerea's little application EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:50 pm

Although a bit short (Oh, flame them Kedran, we know you want to pirat ) it goes through for an interview by me, however before that I would like to know what exactly you mean to say by "But on the other hand she thinks highly about the Knights of the Ebon Blade apart from the scourge loving Deathknights that still exists in all corners of Azeroth.", as the Ebon Blade knows no Scourge-loving-Death-Knights within their ranks.
Back to top Go down
Liri

PostSubject: Re: Lerea's little application   Lerea's little application EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:55 pm

Yes that was a misswriting due to stress as the first application I wrote did get erased due to as I clicked Send I got " The page can not be found" And I had to rewrite it so I did it fast and it got shorter what I meant by that was scourge loving deathknights... Not the knights of the ebon blade.
Back to top Go down
Neshkor
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Very well.   Lerea's little application EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 5:18 pm

Very well, contact me or Kedran in-game for an interview.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lerea's little application   Lerea's little application Empty

Back to top Go down

Lerea's little application
Page 1 of 1