The Ebon Hold forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ebon Hold guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Jorgh

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jorgh

Application - Jorgh Empty
PostSubject: Application - Jorgh   Application - Jorgh EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 5:23 am

A walking corpse, clad in runed saronite plating, accompanied by a small rather fragile looking scribe. The scribe takes a seat and pulls out parchment, quill and ink.
The hunched large dark undead slides off his large hollow helmet, revealing a grim horror to excuse of a face. Leather straps in place to hold it together, random tufts of hair sticking out here and there from ontop of his head, a long miscoloured tongue dripping tendrils of drool in place of his jaw. He solidly plants both of his palms on the scribes little bald head. An eerie glow now emits from, seemingly inside the scribes head. He then proceeds to write.

Good day...

I am Jorgh..my aftername I dont know...or dont remember? I.. Dont remember much of my past..nor wich one of them I should remember.
I have vague flashes of a childhood, weak memories of an adulthood I cannot put my finger on anywhere. the latest events I remember were the voices of someone great...big..someone rather powerful in my head..the..lich..king?.. yes! Bastard pulled me out of the dirt and started weaving his dark magic through me!.. Then there was a field of guts and raining blood..and then a flash?
Yes! Then there was the flash! Someone else, also of great power.. He cleared my mind with the whim of his hand. Felt like I awoke from a hazy dream in the middle of a battlefield! then I felt a rising anger swell up inside of my gut.. I felt like pummeling someone in the face for everything that just happened! All of a sudden some large commander approaches me and orders me to return to the ebon hold.. How did i know what it was? As if is word was law, I formed a dark shimmering portal out of thin air! Despite the suprise of my own power i went straight through it, like i was being guided.. Now i come to you. The Ebon Hold.. In hope someone will let me know whats going on..

A loud crackling noise followed by a disgusting splatter emits resoundedly. The corpse smears his bloodstained hand poorly off on his chest and leaves the scribe lying with an unrecognizable skullfracture.
Back to top Go down
Jorgh

PostSubject: Re: Application - Jorgh   Application - Jorgh EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 5:33 am

Missed out on the OOC info.. so here goes:

Im me! \o/ Been on wow for a few years, didnt bother counting, 2-3 or so? been RPing all along, anything from online to LARP and random events, and i consider myself a fairly decent RPer..euhm
I live in denmark and im 17 years old <.< in my sparetime (whenever i manage to get some) i spend most of it playing WoW or drawing, besides that ive got a fulltime job and two other characters aswell, so constant activity is nothing you should expect, i will however be reachable and online atleast once every second day...or so....ish
Back to top Go down
Neshkor
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Reply   Application - Jorgh EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 5:40 am

Looks well to me, I'd like to forward this to an interview.... Just let me prepare my braincage...
Please contact me on Neshkor or Mirné or contact Kedran in-game for your interview.
Back to top Go down
Kedran Vaultrine
Kedran Vaultrine

Location : High in the sky, or in the van outside Nemy's house.

PostSubject: Re: Application - Jorgh   Application - Jorgh EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 5:45 pm

I approve, good application as I expected when I read the name! (I'm Caelus :p )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Jorgh   Application - Jorgh Empty

Back to top Go down

Application - Jorgh
Page 1 of 1