The Ebon Hold forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ebon Hold guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mortel's Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mortel

Mortel's Application Empty
PostSubject: Mortel's Application   Mortel's Application EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 7:53 pm

So as I promised Neshkor, here's my application.

Plain background story:

Mortel was known as a magister of the Sunstriker family in the times of the "old" Silvermoon.
When the Scourge came to lay siege on Silvermoon and destroy the sunwell, he was among the majority of the high
elves who fell in battle against the Scourge. After the defeat of the elves and the slaughtering, he was found important
enough to be resurrected and controlled by the Lich King. As a death-knight, he mastered the arts of murder while serving Arthas and Ner'zhul until the time came to attack Light's hope. With Mograine and the other renegade death-knights, he broke the Lich King's will and conquered Acherus.

Well, that was the "plain" version.
Mortel's way of thinking?

After breaking free, he realized what really whappened, and joined the Knight of the Ebon Blade, although the time he spent under the
the Lich King's will drastically changed him. He felt different after becoming free again. The Scourge made a kind of murderer from him, nothing more. Murdering or any slaying/crime no longer made him guilty. It was more like relief for him after an enemy fell. He now thinks that executing his enemies are the most important task for him, and the first target must be Arthas.

About me?

I started WoW in last year at the end of October, and roleplaying was started like... 2-3 years ago. I'd call myself a normal roleplayer.
Back to top Go down
Kedran Vaultrine
Kedran Vaultrine

Location : High in the sky, or in the van outside Nemy's house.

PostSubject: Re: Mortel's Application   Mortel's Application EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 8:46 pm

While my usual critique applies to this application, I and Neshkor accept and would like you to contact one of us for an interview.
Back to top Go down
Vargosh

Vargosh

PostSubject: Re: Mortel's Application   Mortel's Application EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:07 pm

DOES NO ONE REMEMBER ME!?

Go read my application , thanks?

I've used Sunstriker for over a year!

>.<' It's a Noble bloodline, ;s
Back to top Go down
Neshkor
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Le ouch.   Mortel's Application EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:19 pm

Oddly enough your names do correspond, however this is no reason to decline a member.

My last name is Werring, I live in the Rotterdam (west) area of Holland.
In the area of Maastricht (South-east) two men, also named Werring, became renowned in America as a band.

Appears they're family by more than 3 generations back.

Elves grow old, their families can spread out, even be forgotten as people migrate.

Also, before I get any "He probably read it somewhere and copied it" comments, it's quite possible to form "Sun Striker" for an elf on your own. Same with Peonbeater, Hammerstrike or whatnot. I nearly named Neshkor "Deathstrike" until the ability was named such.
Back to top Go down
Vargosh

Vargosh

PostSubject: Re: Mortel's Application   Mortel's Application EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:27 pm

I wanted to be unique, I wanted something that sound good, and great.
It fits my mage Káilias , The Fire mage of Belore.

I could deal with the discovery of the NPC's .. Never thought this would happen.
Back to top Go down
Mortel

PostSubject: Re: Mortel's Application   Mortel's Application EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 10:15 pm

Is it THAT bad that I chose that name?
I simply liked it. I don't mind if others have it.
Two things about my application:
-I had a typo but i couldn't edit, I don't think it's a big problem.
-I forgot to write that my death-knight took the name Deathweaver after his death, so only my 2 other
blood elves are Sunstrikers...
Back to top Go down
Vargosh

Vargosh

PostSubject: Re: Mortel's Application   Mortel's Application EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 11:56 pm

I'm so migrating to Alliance...

Bah Bah Cal'Ez & Káilias.. Was awesome name.. for awesome characters.
I should focus in Fan Fics as I wont be dissapointed there.
Back to top Go down
Neshkor
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Cal'ez   Mortel's Application EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 1:26 am

Cal'ez, by taking on such an attitude you don't win much grace from the readers. There are other ways to reach an agreement that both players are satisfied with.

On a sidenote, there's another Death Knight by the name of Deathweaver, Koltira Deathweaver, Ebon Blade representative to the Horde. However, in the thousands of Death Knights running around in the Scourge (and no outside of) there are no doubt knights with somewhat similar names. Death-this, death-that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mortel's Application   Mortel's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Mortel's Application
Page 1 of 1