The Ebon Hold forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ebon Hold guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Re-Application : Mithailien

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elzriel

Elzriel

Re-Application : Mithailien Empty
PostSubject: Re-Application : Mithailien   Re-Application : Mithailien EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 8:52 am

(( Well, well... ^^! Seems I'm back. Uhm... How strange, eh! xD

To start this Re-Application with, I'd like to start by introducing myself. The person who plays and not the Character which is played.
My name is Ana, but actually everyone calls me "Dione" or "Mithailien", even IRL, and I wouldn't want it other way, really... I live in Portugal's Capital, Lisbon, and I'm 18 years old, made in 18th November (just so you don't forget this year Q.Q jk! xD ). I've been roleplaying for a long time by now, not as long as I wish but still... I roleplay for 8 years, in forums, mIRC, and other MMORPGs like Lineage II or even Ragnarok Online... I started playing WOW on 2nd May 2008, but I only joined Defias Brotherhood and Horde a little bit later. Aprox. 6 months ago and yeah... It's a home in the game now ^^!

The way my Character thinks.. Uhm... That's trully a complex question...
Well... She is a really emotional person even in her Un-Life. It's not easily seen, indeed, but if you know her well, you will certainly know what makes her tick. She's also constantly nervous, specially due to new situations from which she is afraid or unsure of, even if she always tries to act arrogant in an attempt to simply cover it. Not only an act, it's true, Mithailien has become more and more arrogant as time passes, and still, not to everyone.
She seems to consider a Guild as a Family that's why she'll do everything she cans to the Leader's purpose, unless, of course, it's trully against her way of thinking and feeling.
Mithailien longs for peace, which she has been constatly losing since .."Belore knows when", and that makes her weak, with her so usual exhausted, careless expression.
Even being un-dead the truth is that Mithailien always speaks in a clear, "tender" or smooth mode, as if she had never lost her Priestess ways, though, of course, her voice reflects now the torture that she was through, her suffering, and the normal nostalgy that goes on her head. It's really complicated to describe my Character's personality fully, but I think I gave the main points already. Also it's easy to know my character during the normal roleplay.

I don't know if it's necessary but I'd like to share what you can also read on my FlagRSP:

As the Death Knight approaches with her imposing figure, you can feel a fresh, Icy smell.

As if Mithailien intended to hide her eyes, since, according to her, they are nothing but true reflections of one's Soul, of what's inside, her hair, and her hood always pairs on them, making sure no one looks intently at her eyes, that no one truly realizes what she’s thinking / feeling.

With her notable Nobility, she walks around with her eyes staring everything around, curious, or simply trying to evaluate, to notice, to be prepared, in case something happens, as if her Past still haunted her, still chased her Heart.

Mithailien has a dark, cold voice, still the calm rhythm of her speech proof her Clarividence.

On her neck there's a silver necklace with a perfect pendant of a Black Pearl, and another one with a stone designed as a small black rose and, on her right wrist a bracelet with three Black Diamonds.

About my Character's Story I believe everyone knows it already since it has been posted for a long time ^^ So, well.., this is it, I believe.

[ Wish me luck ! ^^ ..Again! ] ))
Back to top Go down
Neshkor
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Reply   Re-Application : Mithailien EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 11:50 am

To start this off I'll begin with an "Ah, now I see", a mysterious and utterly dark thing to say, of-course. <Cough>

When you said you wanted to rejoin us I expected a new character, however Mithailien never was removed from the guild by an officer but instead it was your choice, you're welcome back in. Just avoid Kedran, he's in a foul mood with elves.

Contact any of the ye olde officers in-game to discuss your execu- Invitation.
Back to top Go down
Kedran Vaultrine
Kedran Vaultrine

Location : High in the sky, or in the van outside Nemy's house.

PostSubject: Re: Re-Application : Mithailien   Re-Application : Mithailien EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 1:30 pm

I like elves! I actually do.. They're great.. For elven soup *cough* Razz

As Nesh said we'll be happy to execu.. Well, you know talk to you!
Back to top Go down
Elzriel

Elzriel

PostSubject: Re: Re-Application : Mithailien   Re-Application : Mithailien EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 11:26 pm

*sigh* Now that was mean!!!

And yes I was thinking on making a completly new Character, but then again.. Mithailien is my Main and ..<3

About the Exe-Invitation..I love you both too <.<!!!! xD !

Now, seriously, thank you ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re-Application : Mithailien   Re-Application : Mithailien Empty

Back to top Go down

Re-Application : Mithailien
Page 1 of 1