The Ebon Hold forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ebon Hold guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application to the Ebon Hold.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Applicat

Application to the Ebon Hold. Empty
PostSubject: Application to the Ebon Hold.   Application to the Ebon Hold. EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 12:30 am

Well.. One can say life is good. One can say it is cheerful to be with a women, it is cheerful to have children, to have your own family...

I say it is all mere Boredom... Life is boring. There is nothing that can amuse me

A Death Knight was leaning on a chair on the darkest corner of the Inn. His face untouched by decay, his eyes.. revealing a different reality. He was rotten to the bone on the inside.

I spent my life within the lust of Silvermoon. My Father was quite wealthy by the standarts of those days. I wish not to remember those times. I was a fool. A decendent.. fool.

The Elf peered at the Forsaken in front of him.

Lovely was it not? When the Scourge came i took my expensive and shinny armor. And there i went.. to fight them. The last thing i remember is swords trespassing my body. And waking up like this. Lovely?

Now.. here i am. Bored with this.. undeath... But i know ways of making it less bored.

The Forsaken starts to blabber a few words.

Lich King..? - Replyied the elf.- That fool is not even worthy of licking my boots...

The elf raising himself to his feet and walked away into the Rain leaving away the Brill Inn.

OOC: My Main Character is Altaran of the Sixty thieves, altough i am active on Aerandier. I have Three years of Roleplay experience. Jorgh is someone who can put up a good word for me. I wait for a reply. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kedran Vaultrine
Kedran Vaultrine

Location : High in the sky, or in the van outside Nemy's house.

Application to the Ebon Hold. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application to the Ebon Hold.   Application to the Ebon Hold. EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 3:53 pm

Altaran, I have to say, the story although a bit short is well written (Do note that it being short is not viewed by me as negative as I think a most beatiful story can be told in a very short amount of words.)

I think I might've seen you RP/ RPed with you a loooooooooooong time ago, we didn't know each other IC very well I believe but we might've exchanged words some times.

Having said that and putting the irrelevant aside, from what I gather you're a good Rper. Therefore, I approve of this application.

If Neshkor voices any objections to it then my judgement will be overruled but I think it's save to say that you pass for an interview.

Please contact me or Neshkor (a.k.a Mirné) in-game for an interview.. We might also approach you of course.

Edit: Apparantly you're already a member as Nesh told me upon login, well that makes this post redundant. Welcome to the guild!
Back to top Go down

Application to the Ebon Hold.
Page 1 of 1