The Ebon Hold forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ebon Hold guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application to join.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wagorz

Application to join. Empty
PostSubject: Application to join.   Application to join. EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 7:24 pm

Hey there. I've heard from one of your members of this guild that asked me if i was interested to join a guild based on Death-Knights, and i thought of joining. I have been RP'ing on a few realms, both Alliance and Horde. The realms are Scarshield legion, Sporeggar, Argent Dawn. But i'm mainly on the Scarshield legion.

I would say i am a Well-experienced enough RP'er. I'm going to be alot on Defias Brotherhood, so a RP guild would be just perfect for my stay.

A bit info about myself: I'm 15 years old, i just turned at December ''last year''. I really enjoy RP'ing with people and i have great fun getting to know other people. Please let me join. Smile
Back to top Go down
Neshkor
Admin
Admin

Application to join. Empty
PostSubject: Zug zug   Application to join. EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 7:34 pm

Bit short, no story and the such, however I did see you wander around the city and for this time I'll make the exception and forward this short application for an interview, please contact Kedran or myself (Also known as Mirné) in-game so that we may meet.
Back to top Go down

Application to join.
Page 1 of 1