The Ebon Hold forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ebon Hold guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Tyber Zhann

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyber

Application - Tyber Zhann Empty
PostSubject: Application - Tyber Zhann   Application - Tyber Zhann EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 4:10 am

I was your finess, I was your sword, your hand, your mouth. I was your Knight Master, and you betrayed me! ME! I did prove myself to you as the most reliable of the most reliable Death Knights! BUT YOU BETRAYED ME! NOW! NOW you so called King! You will diminish and I, I shell be your doom!

You remember the time we together attacked the bastion of Scarlet Crusade in so called Plaguelands? You remember what I accomplished there? I am not saying I was alone, there were others, others as skilled with blade as I, others who trusted you with their simple existance, others you betrayed! You sent us to Death, and the Death we shell get...<lowers the voice into deep dark sound> get to you, Master.

I do not like the living, not a single bit. To me, they are just pest that should be eradicatted, as planned, but now, I, We will need the living in order to crush you. They say I was once a Hero, a hero of the Kel'Thalas Kingdom. They say you destroyed what used to be my home. Dont worry, I do not hold you responsible becouse I do not care, yet the horrors you have unleashed upon the kingdom are nothing in comparison of what I will unleash upon yout mighty fortress of Northrend.

At this point, I am on "vacation". Outlands are nice place to hide and plan, spread webs and gather information. Once I am done there, I shell unleash the wrath of Tyber Zhann upon you!

<<OOC NOW>>

Hello folks.
My Name is Jiri.
I am 20 y.o.
I m from Czech Republic
My game experience: Playing on DB for 3 years by now. Except for HC PvP, I tried all.
My RP Experience: Been member of Orcs of the Red Blade for 2 years, made it up to ...what was it after oathbound? , also as young boy, I used play P&P RP games. I have to say that I am little worried about DKRP as the Deathknights basicly has no long history, at least not the ones we are playing but HEEEY! IT LL BE FUN!

At last, I have to say that I m looking forward to play and roleplay with you lads in The Ebon Hold.

Your Tyber Zhann

PS:
If it was unclear, My chars name is Tyber Zhann (Tyber in game), atm he is level 66 knight of Unholy spec. I should add that I wanted to form my own DK RP guild and as such, I would love to contribute on the top guild menegment with perhaps founding a fraction carrying the name of my RP guild, which is nice Ebon Vanguard...but we can discuss that further later if I get the chance to play with you.
Back to top Go down
Neshkor
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Humdidumdidum   Application - Tyber Zhann EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 4:30 pm

Apart from a typo here'n there 't looks rather well in my eyes, though your plans are a bit of a give-away...

Granted, bad joke. Anyway, this I can forward for an interview, please contact me or Kedran in-game.
Back to top Go down
Kedran Vaultrine
Kedran Vaultrine

Location : High in the sky, or in the van outside Nemy's house.

PostSubject: Re: Application - Tyber Zhann   Application - Tyber Zhann EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 5:34 pm

I approve of this application and agree with Neshkor.

As for the factionalising.. I do like it, actually I'm also busy doing that a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Tyber Zhann   Application - Tyber Zhann Empty

Back to top Go down

Application - Tyber Zhann
Page 1 of 1