The Ebon Hold forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ebon Hold guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Anzhul the Wretched

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anzhul

Application - Anzhul the Wretched Empty
PostSubject: Application - Anzhul the Wretched   Application - Anzhul the Wretched EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 2:15 am

A thousand greetings,

I’m looking to join with my level 80 warlock. His background story is fairly complex, but he’s basically the only warlock in a long line of Blood Elf mages. Because of the branch of magic he chose he was shunned by his family and had to set out on his dark journey all alone. He is somewhat prejudiced towards the “lesser” races and IC wise rather curt and confrontational. He has the traditional megalomaniac tendencies that come with those who revert to the summoning of demons. His favourite haunts are Undercity and Dalaran’s Underbelly and he’s against the scourge.

I have played WoW since release and have been a hardcore RPer for my whole MMO tenure. I have also been playing on Defias Brotherhood from its very first day. I use flagRSP of course.

That’s about it, if you find my application to your liking then let me know so we can organize an IC meeting.

Anzhul
Back to top Go down
Neshkor
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Reply   Application - Anzhul the Wretched EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 2:33 am

Although OOC'ly it looks quite good and interesting, the IC business isn't all too clear.

Could you please expand your application with some more information of your character? Such as motivation as to why he wishes to join such faction as the Ebon Hold and more of his demonology? More background infromation overall would also be appreciated, but understandable if kept hidden for later.

Neshkor.
Back to top Go down
Anzhul

PostSubject: Re: Application - Anzhul the Wretched   Application - Anzhul the Wretched EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 2:52 am

The Death Knights that broke away from the Lich King's hold offer a stronger vantage point to pursue something he needs to get done in Northrend - I would prefer to keep that bit a secret. I'm not exactly sure what you mean by his demonology though? He is no way infatuated by the demons he summons, he doesn't delude himself by believing they are his companions, merely his minions. It's not so much the darkness of the branch of magic that draws him but the relative ease with which practitioners are able to gain power.
Back to top Go down
Neshkor
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Reply   Application - Anzhul the Wretched EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 7:05 pm

With that cleared up I'd like to invite you for a guild interview, please contact me or Kedran in-game so we may arrange this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Anzhul the Wretched   Application - Anzhul the Wretched Empty

Back to top Go down

Application - Anzhul the Wretched
Page 1 of 1