The Ebon Hold forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ebon Hold guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Khayan's Application!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Khayan.

Khayan's Application! Empty
PostSubject: Khayan's Application!   Khayan's Application! EmptyThu May 07, 2009 10:21 pm

Khayan's past is one full of misery and depravity, the events of his past and the emotions he experienced are key factors to why he chose the path of Shadow, of Darkness and of Death.

It was a beautiful day on the isle of Quel'Danas and this day was about to shape and change the lives of Bloodmage Anthos and his wife Ranger Serenity. A baby boy was born, and Anthos named him Khayan after his father. Anthos brought Khayan up around the ways of a Bloodmage, as he seemed to pick that up naturally. The life of a Ranger was not for Khayan.

At the age of 89 Khayan fought in the Third War, Khayan was a blood mage at the time, and probably one of the best in the High Elves forces. Khayan was very skilled in battle with both a sword and spells. Khayan was confronted by 6 huge demons, he raised both of his hand and twirled them 180 degrees so his palms faced the demons and two huge balls of fire erupted from his hands burning 3 demons to death. Khayan's father Anthos stormed in on a hawkstrider and launched himself from it and instantly killed a demon with a spell.
There was a snapping noise, Khayan turned around to see his father dead on the ground with a broken neck. Khayan exploded with rage and launched a bolt of demonic fire, he had never used this magic before it was just pure instinct.

After the war finished, his " new found power " was frowned upon it was believed he defected to the burning legion to learn such magic.
His mother was ashamed of him and disowned him, forcing him to be completely exiled from alliance and his family.
Khayan wondered around Azeroth aimlessly, but also practicing this chaotic art. Khayan started to go insane with power.
Khayan started babbling about nothing, talking to himself and even arguing with himself at times... he was a lost soul.

Khayan manged to wander back to Quel'Danas and what he saw was earth shattering. The scourge were invading Quel'Danas and Khayan insane or not had to help... He charged it and fired bolts of his new magic everywhere. This new found power was extremely affective against scourge it made them seem feeble and brittle.

Khayan's mother apo0logised to Khayan for abandoning him and accepted him back into her home. Khayan's mother died about 5-6 years later and since then he just seem more and more depraved, he turned into an emotionless shell. Eventually he became a Warlock, a master of the dark arts.

Khayan was wandering about Silvermoon when he saw a Death Knight walk through,towards the Sunfury Spire, wearing a tabard of the Ebon Blade, Khayan heard rumors that these knights of death were about. He thought to himself that his powers would be better suited with someone who actually fought the scourge instead of sitting on their asses waiting for a new leader.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry if it's kinda lame but made it up on spot.
I have been roleplaying since before world of warcraft started on various forums. I have roleplayed on World of Warcraft since the Launch ( i am normally better than that story i wrote. ) I have Roleplayed on Warhammer online aswell. If you wish to have a reference about me talk to either Shyrendora, Veryl, Tasjin, Taienth or Soljak from Second Gurubashi Empire about my RP skills.
Back to top Go down
Vargosh

Vargosh

PostSubject: Re: Khayan's Application!   Khayan's Application! EmptyThu May 07, 2009 11:48 pm

I'm no officer, I just wanted to point out that Silvermoon was warded from the demons, thus they were unable to come through portals into silvermoon, and/or Quel'Thalas.
Also during the third war no demons ever attacked Quel'Thalas, the only army / force which attacked The High Elfs were the Scourge and that was the third war.

Just hints =). I'm sure Kedran and/or Neshkor will point out something like it to.
Otherwise it was a good story. Good Luck.

~ Necromancer Cal'Ez.
Back to top Go down
Neshkor
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Review.   Khayan's Application! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 1:35 am

Apart from the mentioning that demons had not (until present day) managed to attack the Sunwell yet, nor come there before the Scourge had I find little wrong with the mentioned lore, do note that you mention Quel'danas as an island in past time, however it has always been a part connected to the land (The center of the capital in fact.... Where'd the rest go?)

I've spoken with you in-game and I think there's place for an interview for you Wink
Gets my stamp of approval, since I expect Kedran away for the weekend: Please contact me.
Back to top Go down
Kedran Vaultrine
Kedran Vaultrine

Location : High in the sky, or in the van outside Nemy's house.

PostSubject: Re: Khayan's Application!   Khayan's Application! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 9:03 am

Island Nesh? Where did the rest go? That's simple.. Retconned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Khayan's Application!   Khayan's Application! Empty

Back to top Go down

Khayan's Application!
Page 1 of 1