The Ebon Hold forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ebon Hold guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Just Kael

Go down 
2 posters

Was it better?
Ye
Application - Just Kael I_vote_lcap100%Application - Just Kael I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
No
Application - Just Kael I_vote_lcap0%Application - Just Kael I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Whats the third war?
 0% [ 0 ]
omg.. its ü!
 0% [ 0 ]
Its the worst shit ever..
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Kael

Application - Just Kael Empty
PostSubject: Application - Just Kael   Application - Just Kael EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 1:22 am

The last preview was a short inahurry aplication aswell as I was really tired. So I'll take some time to write a new one.

During the third war:
Kael was / is an average fighter. But the reason he was ranked a Cpt was his Tactics. He had experience of Tactics that improved greatly during the attack on Silvermoon City. The attack was never easy coming to the fact that the Scourge had neverending armies and Arthas in the first row, he sendt countless numbers of Blood Knights to counter attack, The reason he ended up dead was because he wasn't a mentor or superior, and were given orders just as everyone else. He had to counterattack aswell. He fought and fought but it was never enough. He raised his soldiers back to fight another hour before they all lay slewn across the Dead Scar. Kael after a short ten minutes lay unconcious on The scar. He woke up, The great gate was totaly smashed... It was a terrible sight... everything he could see was a big dark cloud laying over Quel'Danas. He was left while most of the clan called farstriders withdrew to the woods.
His eyes was clouded.. His heard ever lasting echoes of the voices of the survivors;
"Run..!"
*Cries*
"We're doomed..."
We've lost everything.."
"Lets move out, there is nothing left here, movemovemove!"
"Another group!!! Get out of the scar! Get into the Woods!"

One of the farstriders tried to grab Kael and drag him away before the next wave arrived.. It was no use, they were too close, and so he was left. He woke up in the Acherus bleak as snow, he saw 4 acolytes.. Thought; No.. Said; I am ready to serve my master... So ventured the attack on The scarlet enclave. Kael and most other Death Knights witnessed Arthas' defeat at The Holy chapel, and from there have been free. Free to fight another day, fight for their own cause.. The Ebon Hold.

Kael was a Cpt ranked Blood Knight. Mainly a protector of Silvermoon, his speciallities is Tactics and Strategy. ( Im a good thinker ) If any special rank was to be, Id sure hope it would be somewhere i could use te only thing I do best. Strategise.

Last edited by Kael on Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : When I wrote the previous app, I hadnt slept on since wednesday.)
Back to top Go down
Neshkor
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: ... Shoddy...   Application - Just Kael EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 2:06 am

Knowing that you joined in a time before we had the fancy website, and fancier application sections, I do understand why you write an additional application for Kaèl, albeit that it is absolutely unnecessery, however I'll rate it just aswell, just know it's not part of the application for Thazad.

Let me begin with the following for other applicants: Never use smileys in your story.

Kaèl's story isn't fullproof, first part is that during the third war there were no Blood Elves, they weren't established as such until the near end of the greater "Third War", only until they neared the skirmishes with the Scourge and the banishing from the Alliance and the bonding with Illidan, they were named as such, they were warriors, knights or paladin.
Also note that Andorhal is the distribution center for trades (no wonder the plague was spread from there) and as such there is no specific "Ghostlands pass" to there, there are many roads.

Now about Thazad, there's two things I have problems with.
1: The competition between two cultists, Kel'thuzad and Thazad, seeing as the Cult of the Damned accepted every capable being, the Lich King wouldn't kill one of them over the other, at worst he'd sacrifice the lesser ones for greater purposes.

2: His interaction with Kel'thuzad, a majour lore character. I personally am against stories involving a greater lore character in this scale, for the reasons of working yourself into making up lore concerning that lore character too much, or because you make a mistake in your past concerning that character.

I'm sorry Kaèl, but for now I'd have to say no to Thazad, especially after your behaviour at a passed meeting which caused little confidence, I'll review it at another time and perhaps you can have a look at it yourself sometime and improve it.
Back to top Go down
Kael

PostSubject: Re: Application - Just Kael   Application - Just Kael EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 12:39 pm

Ill just write a new one later today... I was in a hurry and I was messed up tired xD I know that The High Elves werent part of the Plague War. I'll just make on for Kael, so its there. We'll do Thaz later then. Wink
Back to top Go down
Neshkor
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Improving   Application - Just Kael EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 5:33 am

Looks decent, however I do wonder why you're applying with Kaèl when he is already a member? I think you'd be better off posting this in the member section under stories and the such.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Just Kael   Application - Just Kael Empty

Back to top Go down

Application - Just Kael
Page 1 of 1