The Ebon Hold forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ebon Hold guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Híkari Ken'Ichi

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Girl-who

Híkari Ken'Ichi Empty
PostSubject: Híkari Ken'Ichi   Híkari Ken'Ichi EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 10:31 pm

Before Híkari's death, she used to live in Tanaris with the rest of her family.
She grew up with a friend of the family whom was the same age as her. His name was Avéon. Unseperatable friends whom spent every minute together that they could. Meaning they also got eachother in lots of problems, but hey.. They were children!
A simple life with a small little town in the mountains. When she became a little older, a small sister was born, their parents called the little girl Kazuai. Her sister was a timid person who didn't seem to say a lot of words, only when she really had to say something, apparently.

When they've all grown older, Híkari packed her bags secretly, about to sneak away. Kazuai noticed that and tried to talk it out of Híkari's head, but in vain. "It's only for a few days, we'll be back soon", she told her little sister. She went anyway, together with Avéon they left their houses to the southern part of Tanaris. They ran into the Caverns of time, where they seemed to get into a lot of trouble, but miraculously they survived through it. In the end, they found their way back to Tanaris, where they found out that Kazuai have been following them all along, too surprised to really be mad at her. In fact, Avéon admired her arts in spying them. They figured they couldn't just leave her all alone to go home, so they decided to let her spend the night under their care and take her home the next day.

When Kazuai was deep inside her sleep, Avéon and Híkari seemed to be right the opposite, they were clearly awake. Due to that, they went to take a walk in the night, not for too long, or at least that was the plan. Even though Kazuai was sleeping like a rose, when she heard the sounds of those two leaving, she woke up. They were gone a bit further, but because of the footsteps in the sand, Kazuai silently followed them once again. The night was clear, the temperature was soothing. When she got close to them, it was silent, but it seems not awkwardly silent. Kazuai hid behind a palmtree. Avéon and Híkari went through a cave, and she went there as well once they were a bit further. The two sat down, still silent and simply looked at eachother. Hormons maybe? They sat down by the sea, Kazuai hiding in the same way again. The two moved closer, cuddling. Friendship or love? Either way, it surprised her.

All of a sudden, they all heard voices coming near. A big group of pirates formed half a circle around the two. Of all three, Kazuai was surely most shocked. They heard stories about that there were pirates in the same Tanaris they lived in when they were young, but never imagined it to be true. She ran to the two, again they were surprised that Kazuai was there. The pirates were armed with swords, while the three didn't have anything to defend themselves with, except for their own strength. Avéon told Híkari and Kazuai to run away while he'd take care of them, Híkari took her little sister fast to a safe place and ran back to him as quickly as she could.

When Híkari returned, Avéon was fighting two pirates at once, using his blood knight powers to try and keep them on distance. She bumped in the fight and helped him. Unlike Kazuai, she didn't choose the path of priest, but the path of the magister. He yelled at her again that she should go to a safe place, but she refused and stayed by his side. While she had her back turned to him for just a few seconds, he got stabbed with a sword. The cry of his pain hurted her so much that she forgot all about her own fight and gave all her attention to him right ahead. When she did that, the same pirate found a nice oppertunity to get her as well, first punching her down to the ground, followed by graving the sword into her. That same moment, while Kazuai was looking shockedly, the pirates looked all through their pockets for stuff. Once they were gone, which didn't take too long, Kazuai sprinted to them. She tried and tried to heal them, but it was too late. They were dead. She did her best to ressurect them, but to no avail ...

Once they died, they became slaves of the dominator known as Arthas. After a several weeks they found eachother again, which was also just before they set up against this Lich King. They objected against him and left. After a while of traveling in the Outlands, they managed to get to Dalaran. Romantic feelings have finally been shown to eachother, as now they are engaged. About to build up a life with eachother and fighting against Arthas's will, with a goal to defeat him one day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As said earlier, Híkari aims to defeat Arthas someday, so it's probably quite obvious on which side she stands. It's not the scourge, no...

My RP has started more than a year ago in Defias Brotherhood. There are some who could tell you more about it, for example.. Cal'Ez, Arabellà, Algaeac ... My other characters with which I play quite a lot as well are Paraquiero and Kazuai. My RolePlaying..Well, it's hard to judge yourself, so I think you should ask the ones I named before.

For this is the application to let Híkari Ken'Ichi join the Ebon Hold. I hope she will get accepted! (Between lines, the background has some more details of course, but those will be filled up in time ^^).
Back to top Go down
Vargosh

Vargosh

Híkari Ken'Ichi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Híkari Ken'Ichi   Híkari Ken'Ichi EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 12:48 am

The Tanaris bit was a little w00t to me, Lore-wise and your tendacy for japanese names for elves I've seen before.

But I do approve on your RP as it's a great one! :]

So I hope that Neshkor will accept your application Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Neshkor
Admin
Admin

Híkari Ken'Ichi Empty
PostSubject: Quite astonishing!   Híkari Ken'Ichi EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 2:54 am

I must say that this is a lovely written story, I quite like it. However there are few bugs with it, which are my only (temporal) objections to your membership.

The continent of Kalimdor was only rediscovered less than a decade ago, making a childhood (Especially an elven childhood, which to my knowledge stretches longer than a humans) for a Highborne, High or Blood Elf (banned ten thousand years ago) in Tanaris difficult.

Another problem I find is how being slain by pirates makes a fallen warrior worthy to the Lich King, the chances are also more likely to be nibbled on by Ahn'qiraj forces than the Scourge, for they hold little presence in the southern regions. (Good excuse however is that this transpired during one of the Scourge invasions, last year and aproximately three years ago)

These are what I find larger problems, however I'm willing to help find compromises and solutions for these.

Apart from the above I really do like your application, and I hope we can reach an agreement so that I may tick your name into the invitation box! Please contact me in-game as soon as possible as I will be absent the coming few days.
Back to top Go down
Vargosh

Vargosh

Híkari Ken'Ichi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Híkari Ken'Ichi   Híkari Ken'Ichi EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 12:11 pm

<Cheers with the full power of The Horde at Neshkor> cheers
Back to top Go down
Girl-who

Híkari Ken'Ichi Empty
PostSubject: Reply to Neshkor+Cal'Ez   Híkari Ken'Ichi EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 2:24 pm

Seems like I let my imagination role a tiny bit too much... ^^;;

I can make changes in it, since I haven't used it IC yet. At all. x3 A friend of mine is wanting to join too, but that's Avéon, so that'll mean we'll both need to make some changes, as he seems to have written his own story, which I haven't read yet ... So as I said, our Death Knights haven't been IC much yet, so their history hasn't been a subject till now. *Nod nod*
Back to top Go down
Selene

Híkari Ken'Ichi Empty
PostSubject: Re-write of the story... Only to see if it's good now!   Híkari Ken'Ichi EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 3:41 pm

Before Híkari's death, she used to live in Eastern Lordaeron, now known as the Eastern Plaguelands, with the rest of her family.
She grew up with a friend of the family whom was the same age as her. His name was Avéon. Unseperatable friends whom spent every minute together that they could. Meaning they also got eachother in lots of problems, but hey.. They were children!
A simple life with a small little town in the mountains. When she became a little older, a small sister was born, their parents called the little girl Kazuai. Her sister was a timid person who didn't seem to say a lot of words, only when she really had to say something, apparently.

When they've all grown older, Híkari packed her bags secretly, about to sneak away. Kazuai noticed that and tried to talk it out of Híkari's head, but in vain. "It's only for a few days, we'll be back soon", she told her little sister. She went anyway, together with Avéon they left their houses to the southern part of Eastern Lordaeron. They ran into Stratholme, where they seemed to get into a lot of trouble, but miraculously they survived through it. In the end, they found their way back to the plaguelands, where they found out that Kazuai have been following them all along, too surprised to really be mad at her. In fact, Avéon admired her arts in spying them. They figured they couldn't just leave her all alone to go home, so they decided to let her spend the night under their care and take her home the next day.

When Kazuai was deep inside her sleep, Avéon and Híkari seemed to be right the opposite, they were clearly awake. Due to that, they went to take a walk in the night, not for too long, or at least that was the plan. Even though Kazuai was sleeping like a rose, when she heard the sounds of those two leaving, she woke up. They were gone a bit further, but because of the footsteps in the sand, Kazuai silently followed them once again. The night was clear, the temperature was soothing. When she got close to them, it was silent, but it seems not awkwardly silent. Kazuai hid behind a tree. Avéon and Híkari went through a cave, and she went there as well once they were a bit further. The two sat down, still silent and simply looked at eachother. Hormons maybe? They sat down by the mountains, Kazuai hiding in the same way again. The two moved closer, cuddling. Friendship or love? Either way, it surprised her.

All of a sudden, they all heard voices coming near. A big group of Arthas’ slaves formed half a circle around the two. Of all three, Kazuai was surely most shocked. They heard stories about that there was scourge in that area in the same Eastern Lordaeron they lived in when they were young, but never really imagined it to be true. She ran to the two, again they were surprised that Kazuai was there. The death knights were armed with the greatest armory, while the three didn't have anything to defend themselves with, except for their own strength. Avéon told Híkari and Kazuai to run away while he'd take care of them, Híkari took her little sister fast to a safe place and ran back to him as quickly as she could.

When Híkari returned, Avéon was fighting two death knights at once, using his blood knight powers to try and keep them on distance. She bumped in the fight and helped him. Unlike Kazuai, she didn't choose the path of priest, but the path of the magister. He yelled at her again that she should go to a safe place, but she refused and stayed by his side. While she had her back turned to him for just a few seconds, he got stabbed with a sword. The cry of his pain hurted her so much that she forgot all about her own fight and gave all her attention to him right ahead. When she did that, the same Death Knight found a nice oppertunity to get her as well, first punching her down to the ground, followed by graving the sword into her. That same moment, while Kazuai was looking shockedly, the death knights simply left their bodies to rot. Once they were gone, which didn't take too long, Kazuai sprinted to them, slightly surprised they forgot all about her. She tried and tried to heal them, but it was too late. They were dead. She did her best to ressurect them, but to no avail ...

Once they died, they became slaves of the dominator known as Arthas. After a several weeks they found eachother again, which was also just before they set up against this Lich King. They objected against him and left. After a while of traveling in the Outlands, they managed to get to Dalaran. Romantic feelings have finally been shown to eachother, as now they are engaged. About to build up a life with eachother and fighting against Arthas' will, with a goal to defeat him one day.
Back to top Go down
Neshkor
Admin
Admin

Híkari Ken'Ichi Empty
PostSubject: Reply.   Híkari Ken'Ichi EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 3:58 pm

Small but brilliant fixes, maybe a small topographic error having Stratholme in southern Lordaeron, but then again the maps of Warcraft III and World of Warcraft don't correspond correctly either.

Please contact Kedran or myself in-game for your interview! I'd be delighted to have you among our ranks.
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

Híkari Ken'Ichi Empty
PostSubject: Yay!   Híkari Ken'Ichi EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 11:36 pm

Yay! I'm in the guild... So happy now =^-^=

And..I actually needed to make a whole reply for this?.. x3 Ah well.. Apparently!
Back to top Go down
Vargosh

Vargosh

Híkari Ken'Ichi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Híkari Ken'Ichi   Híkari Ken'Ichi EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 12:17 am

Welcome dear! <Massive leap hug!>
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

Híkari Ken'Ichi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Híkari Ken'Ichi   Híkari Ken'Ichi EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 2:29 am

Thank you Cal!! *Hugs back tightly* I like it already =3...
Back to top Go down
Neshkor
Admin
Admin

Híkari Ken'Ichi Empty
PostSubject: Har harr!   Híkari Ken'Ichi EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 4:12 am

Happy to see you're so pleased being with us, I hope you'll enjoy your stay...

... Seeing as we're unyielding, undying and immortal, y'know... That might take a while.

pirat Cap'n one-eye, out. <Cackles>
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

Híkari Ken'Ichi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Híkari Ken'Ichi   Híkari Ken'Ichi EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 4:34 pm

Kedran likes hugs? ;o Aiigh!
He will see my wrath sometime! *Nod nod*
...Of hugs?
Meh... I'm just randomizing here ;o
<a little light on the sky follows your path to the sun of eternity>
Yay!
Baaaiii =3..
Back to top Go down
Kedran Vaultrine
Kedran Vaultrine

Location : High in the sky, or in the van outside Nemy's house.

Híkari Ken'Ichi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Híkari Ken'Ichi   Híkari Ken'Ichi EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 4:36 pm

I deny it all.
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

Híkari Ken'Ichi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Híkari Ken'Ichi   Híkari Ken'Ichi EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 8:56 pm

Don't you dare denying! ;O
I know you loved it!
Back to top Go down
Vargosh

Vargosh

Híkari Ken'Ichi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Híkari Ken'Ichi   Híkari Ken'Ichi EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 9:24 pm

Sorry but ..

Lol-wtf-omg ? XD?!
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

Híkari Ken'Ichi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Híkari Ken'Ichi   Híkari Ken'Ichi EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 10:25 pm

HAII TO YOU TOO CAL'EZ!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Híkari Ken'Ichi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Híkari Ken'Ichi   Híkari Ken'Ichi Empty

Back to top Go down

Híkari Ken'Ichi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ebon Hold forum :: Non-member :: Applications-
Jump to: