The Ebon Hold forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ebon Hold guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arashka Havercroft

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arashka

Arashka Havercroft Empty
PostSubject: Arashka Havercroft   Arashka Havercroft EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 6:50 pm

Hello everyone. I'm new to Defias Brotherhood and looking for a guild I can call home. Ebon hold seems to fit very nicely with my characters aims and style, so I'd be pleased to be a part of it. I've been playing WoW for around two years, always been a roleplayer on WoW and before that I was a text-based roleplayer. As little as I know about the horde, having played TVC alliance for those years, I am trying my best to learn what I can. Here goes then.

Arashka Havercroft is something of a misfit among the horde, not truly feeling part of the forsaken she so resembles. Originally the daughter of a line of warriors and paladins, the teenage girl was showing much promise in her training in Lordaeron before the plague that ravaged the lands. Succumbing, she was raised among the ranks of the scourge as a death knight, the greatest of the Lich King's champions, for the potential Arthas may have saw in her. Indeed, for the years she spent as a mindless automaton, she excelled in murder and battle, the deathly figure of a teenage girl rending head from shoulder, skin from bone.
The forsaken freed themselves, but Arashka was still among the ranks of the dead, butchering as she was commanded to. The humans body froze in necromatic stasis, beautifully preserved in a death masque of pale blue, the only sign of decay the shining ivory of her elbow and knee joints. In that beautifully serene form, she rampaged through New avalon with the forces of the scourge, only to take part in the battle for lights hope.
Once freed, the girl that was now a young woman, scarred with guilt by her actions and abilities, decided that the best course of affiliation was with the Forsaken. Visiting the banshee queen herself, Arashka was granted allegiance with the forsaken. Her cold body yearns for warmth and companionship, but her guilt and sense of right call for vengeance against the scourge for robbing her of her youth and life. Hardly softened by the experience, Arashka feels no guilt in murdering humans and alliance members who she views as people that have had better fare than herself. The beautiful undead girl's heart is a mixture of rage and lonelyness.
Back to top Go down
Neshkor
Admin
Admin

Arashka Havercroft Empty
PostSubject: Reply   Arashka Havercroft EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 8:51 pm

Looks good to me, normally I'm not a majour fan of having a "Younger" character turning Death Knight, but the way you turn young age into any horror movie's essence compensates for that.

After having some words with you in-game combined with this (Nice style of writing on a sidenote) I'd like to pass you over for an interview, contact me or Kedran in-game to discuss when to hold this interview.

... Beautiful, brutal and murderous... Kedran will like this one.
Back to top Go down
Kedran Vaultrine
Kedran Vaultrine

Location : High in the sky, or in the van outside Nemy's house.

Arashka Havercroft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashka Havercroft   Arashka Havercroft EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 9:00 pm

Alright,

To start of the story both has a nice feel to it but it also makes me go "Hmmm" for some reason but I can't place my finger on it, still I won't deny you an interview because of this but I do reserve the right to make the "Hmmm" change into an objection for joining. Don't be too worried though, if there was really something substantial that I didn't like I'd have voiced that right here, right now, but I can't place my finger on it so the "Hmmm" feeling most likely isn't a real problem

... Beautiful, brutal and murderous.. I may like this one. Razz
Back to top Go down
Neshkor
Admin
Admin

Arashka Havercroft Empty
PostSubject: Oh... Frick   Arashka Havercroft EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 9:29 pm

One more Hmmm and our executioner gets executed.
Back to top Go down
Kedran Vaultrine
Kedran Vaultrine

Location : High in the sky, or in the van outside Nemy's house.

Arashka Havercroft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashka Havercroft   Arashka Havercroft EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 3:08 pm

Hmmm, there, I did it. Bring it on.

Either way, what I wanted to say was that my doubt is gone after having seen you RP.
Don't have anything more to say really :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arashka Havercroft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashka Havercroft   Arashka Havercroft Empty

Back to top Go down

Arashka Havercroft
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ebon Hold forum :: Non-member :: Applications-
Jump to: