The Ebon Hold forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ebon Hold guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arabellà Mirrellah Bloodstar.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arabellà

Arabellà Mirrellah Bloodstar. Empty
PostSubject: Arabellà Mirrellah Bloodstar.   Arabellà Mirrellah Bloodstar. EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 10:59 pm

Haii.

Firstly I want to say that I really usually suck at making Applications.. and I am only fifteen years old, so!
So, here we go:

Arabellà's a young elf, died too young seemingly. She was killed by the traitor, Vyramath, and his brute. The crime happened outside of Silvermoon, Arabellá was sitting on the stairs to the ponds with several Blood Elven Mages training in the background. Suddenly two dead people came, and savagely killed the mage initiates. Arabellá watches them, she didn't do anything. She recognised one of them. It was Vyramath, the second was a tauren Death Knight, Vyramath intruduced him as Dagran, the Dreadlord. Vyramath began to talk to Arabellá about her being a part of his scourge army, as Arabellá declined he began his sick cackle. He said she didn't have much of a choice and snapped his fingers. The brute, Dagran, aproached with a smirk. Arabellá was murdered. Dagran had used his shard axe, sending a shard directly to Arabellá's heart. Vyramath used his Necromantic powers and rose Lady Arabellà, Master Blood Knight. He had her will from the start and she followed his every command, but inside she was dead. She shut down her brain and let her body do as he wanted. Some time after, when Vyramath, Dagran and Arabellà had been sneaking around in the ruined town of Hearthglen, Vyramath had been teaching Arabellà, her powers were increasing. They finished the training that day, later that day, when Vyramath had dissapeared Algaeac found Arabellà in the Plagued Lands. Algaeac freed Arabellà and finally her brain connected with her body again. She smiled truly for the first time in a long time. Now she seeks vengeance to the scourge who viciously stole her body, she will have her vengeance.

I've been playing WoW for about three years now and RP'ing for two of them. I played Alliance at start, but didn't RP untill I made a horde on a RP server. I think of myself as a good RP'er. Ask Algaeac and he will confirm. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vargosh

Vargosh

PostSubject: Re: Arabellà Mirrellah Bloodstar.   Arabellà Mirrellah Bloodstar. EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 11:21 pm

Quick Bump, Dagran was The Dread Commander *nods*

*leaves the application again*
Back to top Go down
Neshkor
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Review   Arabellà Mirrellah Bloodstar. EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 11:34 pm

All and all it looks decent, though I have some headscratches in making her training to a "Master" seem so quick and simple.

I suppose this can be moved on for an interview, assuming "Dreadlord" should be "Dread Commander".

On a sidenote: I believe you mean the ruins of New Avalon, situated behind Tyr's Hand, rather than Hearthglen.
Hearthglen is still in good state, lacking few of it's officers, yes, and some dead soldiers, yet the majourity of Hearthglen, especially it's structures, is in good state.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arabellà Mirrellah Bloodstar.   Arabellà Mirrellah Bloodstar. Empty

Back to top Go down

Arabellà Mirrellah Bloodstar.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ebon Hold forum :: Non-member :: Applications-
Jump to: