The Ebon Hold forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ebon Hold guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Valkyrienc Reikeinthyn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Valkyrie

Valkyrienc Reikeinthyn Empty
PostSubject: Valkyrienc Reikeinthyn   Valkyrienc Reikeinthyn EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 6:33 pm

Valkyrienc Reikeinthyn last memory to date was off an expedition to Undercity to rekindle friendships amongst the forsaken, on his travels Valkyrienc bumped into an old friend on the edge of the ghost lands, Benifyre Draigo. Having spent many a night in the taverns of Silvermoon city drinking from the finest bottles of wine they had to offer, Valkyrienc embraced his old companion happy to see a friendly face in such a dark and dismal setting. However it had been many a year since Valkyrienc had seen his friend and times had changed him, his face seeming more sullen and a darker tone to it than Valkyrienc remembered also he seemed to be accompanied by strange minions. Valkyrienc had a great respect for Draigo and so paid these issues no more attention and instead focused on rekindling his friendship with Draigo. They talked for some time, before Draigo suggested that they proceeded to a 'new' tavern located in an unknown area Valkyrienc had yet to hear off.

Unaware of his 'friends' intentions Valkyrienc willing followed Draigo to said tavern in what is now known as the western plague lands. After a few drinks, Valkyrienc was starting to notice a few things wrong with the tavern. There was no music playing, not another soul laughing or enjoying the company of another, the place had a dead air to it.... Draigo had not said much since their arrival, but all of a sudden he rose to his feet and began citing some strange incantation. Seeing the malice in his friends’ eyes Valkyrienc reached for his axe at once. Bright fluorescent flames enveloped his once favoured companion as he floated in the air, Valkyrienc hesitated briefly before going in for a strike but that small hesitation was all that was needed...
As quickly as the incantation had begun it was over Valkyrienc could see his friend stood above him and wondered how he ended up on the floor, his muscles flared and began spasm as sharp pains shot through every nerve ending in his body. Draigo let lose a malevolent cackle before leaning in and whispering ‘He has need of warriors such as you....your soul belongs to the Lich King now!!!’ Valkyrienc let loose one last roar of defiance before blacking out.

Valkyrienc often prefers solitude to company after the great betrayal from his former friend draigo, due to this he has trust issues and will not often speak openly to many about his past. However being a warrior of tradition he respects feats of battle and often will find comradery within the halls of battle.

whew well sorry if that was a little long i get quite into my stories so umm yeah a little about me

im 20 years old i work in HMV in the lovely town of Cheltenham,

hmmm Im into to tattoos and contreversial to my chracters rp story im quite friendly and fond of meeting new people

been playing wow for about 4 years now left a few times and got dragged back lol

well thats pretty much it.

look forward to hearing from you soon

Val.
Back to top Go down
Kedran Vaultrine
Kedran Vaultrine

Location : High in the sky, or in the van outside Nemy's house.

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrienc Reikeinthyn   Valkyrienc Reikeinthyn EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 10:15 am

Your name is too OOC for my likings, therefore I can't approve of your joining. Maybe Nesh would approve but do not count on it.
Back to top Go down
Neshkor
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Review.   Valkyrienc Reikeinthyn EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 5:29 pm

Although a good looking application (I think even Kedran likes this one) I'm afraid I cannot accept the name Valkyrie or any deviations from that name for it being the name of a mythical creature (Blizzard's inspiration to the Valkyr) and of the similar named movie, so being: Out Of Character to most players.

I'm terribly sorry, but we have to remain by these rules.
Back to top Go down
Kyriek

PostSubject: Valkyrienc   Valkyrienc Reikeinthyn EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 2:17 pm

I realise in hind sight that my name was un rp and rashley chosen, however i have corrected the matter and renamed my chracter Kyriek, and was wondering on this basis would you still accept my application?
Back to top Go down
Neshkor
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re-review!   Valkyrienc Reikeinthyn EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 5:17 pm

In that case I would very much like to forward you for an interview. Please contact Kedran Vaultrine or myself in-game for your interview!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrienc Reikeinthyn   Valkyrienc Reikeinthyn Empty

Back to top Go down

Valkyrienc Reikeinthyn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ebon Hold forum :: Non-member :: Applications-
Jump to: