The Ebon Hold forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ebon Hold guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aplication - Kael The second

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kael

Aplication - Kael The second Empty
PostSubject: Aplication - Kael The second   Aplication - Kael The second EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 2:06 am

" A face squashed down into the cold wet sand, is lifted up by a wave of salty water..." *Cough,Cough* *groans in pain*

After the beat down by Kedran Vaultrine. The Executioner, Kael was left on the shores of Death's Breach for the tides to take. But Kael wasnt dead. Kael did not die of the diseased rune etched weapon wielded by Kedrans dead hand. He faded off. After Kedran and the remaining Death Knights left off to the Acherus. Kael was sinking in the waters of Deaths Breach. Kedran's menacing strikes had sliced throug most parts of Kaels body and armor. And so while sinking, Kael's armor bit by bit fell of his body, and sank into the abyss,and as Kaels Axe, legplates, body armor and spaulders, sank into the abyss, Kaels remaing weight was lifted up onto the shores again. Kael woke up, being face palmed onto the sand by the tides. He coughed about 30 times before trying to get on his feet. He tried to get up on a stone uphigh, where the tides couldn't reach him, so that he could rest. Kael came to his sense, and quickly grabbed for his right spaulder. ( Which on the underside, had a pocket with an item ) The spaulder was gone, along with the pocket, and the pendant. The only thing he had left from his wife. A pendant with a picture of Daarla Dor'lien, and a note of her location. A note he just picked up, and was about to read, til Kedrans face showed up by the tower.

He lost everything. His Pride. The tracking progress of his wife. His armor. And the Pendant.

Now stronger, more to sense, and with only one left thing to live and fight for.

The Ebon Blade.
Back to top Go down
Neshkor
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: The Tundra Wastes   Aplication - Kael The second EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 7:17 pm

Reporting his recent findings to the orcish overlord Bor'gorok he heard shouting coming from his left, with a snarl he jerked the dragon's reins, facing the elf and barking his orders to return for Warsong Hold, again he turned for the orc when the elf began shouting more aggresively towards him, the High Reaver granted him a second glance.

It came back to him, it was the traitor, the one defiling their ways and the chain of command, Neshkor patted Dertiastrasz's neck before leaving his seat and walking towards the traitor with his axes pulled, he shouted insults and threats towards his former student, he did not shiver nor shame from the High Reaver, then finally he collapsed to his knees.

The elf begged for grace, to rejoin his kind in their battles, to him there was nothing left and there would nothing ever be, he would chose death above rejection. With a duo of punches the elf rose to back onto his feet, continuing to spill his regret in words as he swallowed every hit.
This maggot will undergo everything, he will not return before he is worthy of such 'honour', before he is truly ready.

Failure is punished by an eternity of pain and suffering!
Back to top Go down
Neshkor
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Review.   Aplication - Kael The second EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 7:19 pm

((Well, as granted, I posted my bit regarding the other day.

To my opinion you're clear to join, however due to IC reasons you should at least spend a week time or so as a "Disciple", as sad IC, you would have to do everything over again, the initiates aren't the lowest among students.

If any group of members or officers disagrees to my decision then you may post here.))
Back to top Go down
Kedran Vaultrine
Kedran Vaultrine

Location : High in the sky, or in the van outside Nemy's house.

PostSubject: Re: Aplication - Kael The second   Aplication - Kael The second EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 8:54 pm

*eyes the posts up and down*

If Kael got pissed by how he was treated by Ked before.. Then he'll commit suicide after this.
Back to top Go down
Vargosh

Vargosh

PostSubject: Re: Aplication - Kael The second   Aplication - Kael The second EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 10:00 pm

((IC Cal wants the guy to die, again, and again, and again over and over.

But OOC i can't see any reason not to. He's a kind person and the more members the better.))
Back to top Go down
Kedran Vaultrine
Kedran Vaultrine

Location : High in the sky, or in the van outside Nemy's house.

PostSubject: Re: Aplication - Kael The second   Aplication - Kael The second EmptyTue May 26, 2009 9:22 am

Having read this, and having carefully considered it all, I won't raise opposition to what Neshkor has stated.
I agree with his idea regarding being a Disciple, IC you're on very bad footing with the leadership of the guild so it is logical you'll start out very low, as sad as it may be.

You may contact me (if you want to get killed) or Nesh in-game for an interview... Really, choose Nesh for your survival's sake cause you know how Ked is..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aplication - Kael The second   Aplication - Kael The second Empty

Back to top Go down

Aplication - Kael The second
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ebon Hold forum :: Non-member :: Applications-
Jump to: