The Ebon Hold forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ebon Hold guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serion Uetsu Saenchi

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Seríon

Serion Uetsu Saenchi Empty
PostSubject: Serion Uetsu Saenchi   Serion Uetsu Saenchi EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 9:34 am

"So too do the Knights of the Ebon Blade. Although our kind has no place in your world, we will fight to bring an end to the Lich King. This I vow." - Darion Mograine

The loud words fill the air, as with the stench of the bloody rain pouring down onto Light's Hope Chapel. Many stand over the corpses of slain Alliance and Horde.. Undead and once living.. Argent Dawn, Silver Hand and Ebon Blade. A once young warlock stands staring up into the downpour of innocent, holy blood.. Knowing that he had lost his life in the same way as those at his feet bearing the Black and White, Slain by the forces of the Lich King. The Argent Crusade forged at that moment, whilst Serion slowly walks from the crowd and returning to Acherus to face the last of Scourge forces..

Months pass.. Serion sits upon a cold mountain in Icecrown, staring over the large and vast Scourge army in the valleys and gates.. He watches as Alliance, Horde and Scourge fight relentlessly, usually resulting in the death of the living before being risen as just another peon in the Lich King's plans. He sighs slightly, But no words pass his dry and cold lips, closing his eyes and then opening them, to see a Frostwyrm merely a few feet from him. The wyrm stares at the undead, trying to work out whether it is friendly or hostile, however, in a swift movement, Serion stands and unsheathes his large mace, swinging and smashing the skull of the frostwyrm into many fragments. He watches as the pile of lifeless bones fall down into the valleys of Icecrown.

"I apologise for my... actions.. But I only see grace in the form of flesh and scales, and even a will... When it comes to Dragons.. Despite them failing me.."

He smirks slightly and walks slowly down the mountainside, His mace resting on his shoulder. The journey to Icecrown was over, But Serion felt nothing would be over until he, and the Lich King both lie lifelessly...

OOC: Okay, Well, Hai... ^^ This is Serion, Although some parts of him need to be changed (History-wise) as it involves characters from my old realm, Sporeggar. At the moment, He is a mercenary who also works at times for the Ebon Blade. I can post his full history from when he was a child even, if people would like to read it, But I will have to modify some parts. Serion is generally a silent character, Doesn't usually have much to say unless it is relevant to war and such.

As for me, Well.. I'm 21 in November, Been playing since I was 17, Also been RPing since I was 17 on WoW. Was once in Scarshield Legion's The Darnassus Sentinels, Which stood, and probably still stands as that servers best RP guild. I'm also in Defias Brotherhood's Orcs Of The Red Blade as the Orc Warlock, Grimskorn. I will have to apologise as, at times I may not be able to RP.. (Friggin' women...) But I will try my best to attend to some events.

P.S. Serion's name in-game is spelt with the í, since on Sporeggar, I had a warlock of Serion too.
Back to top Go down
Neshkor
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Serion Uetsu Saenchi   Serion Uetsu Saenchi EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 3:41 pm

Highlord Tirion Fordring yells: "You cannot win, Darion! Bring them before the chapel!"
<Highlord Darion Mograine kneels in defeat before Tirion Fordring.The Highlord kneels in defeat, "stand down, death knights. We have lost... The Light.... This place... No hope..."
Neshkor knelt down behind his Highlord, Thassarian and Koltira flanking him. He barked the command to his men to surrender arms, as they lowered themselves to the ground and allowing the Argent Dawn to surround them he saw a human surrounding by the bright light of Holy decend towards his leader.
Highlord Tirion Fordring says: "Have you learned nothing, boy? You have become all that your father fought against! Like that coward, Arthas, you allowed yourself to be consumed by the darkness...the hate... Feeding upon the misery of those you tortured and killed!"

Decent little intro I felt like writing, I approve of your application. Please contact me or Kedran in-game.
Back to top Go down
Vargosh

Vargosh

PostSubject: Re: Serion Uetsu Saenchi   Serion Uetsu Saenchi EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 4:18 pm

I don't want to blow your bubble Neshkor, But isn't it "Kolitra" ? :p
Back to top Go down
Nemygia

PostSubject: Re: Serion Uetsu Saenchi   Serion Uetsu Saenchi EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 4:37 pm

Nope, I'm sure it's Koltira, who now resides in Agmar's Hammer, haunted by ghosts sent by the Lich King to get him.

Why don't *we* get ghosts, eh? Doesn't he love us anymore?
Back to top Go down
Vargosh

Vargosh

PostSubject: Re: Serion Uetsu Saenchi   Serion Uetsu Saenchi EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 6:31 pm

CENSORED WITH THE BANHAMMAH!

Too much of a possible spoiler to some Wink

Post regarding Koltira and his possible most probable yet unreliable future, past or present.

Last edited by Neshkor on Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Neshkor: Lore spoil(?))
Back to top Go down
Kedran Vaultrine
Kedran Vaultrine

Location : High in the sky, or in the van outside Nemy's house.

PostSubject: Re: Serion Uetsu Saenchi   Serion Uetsu Saenchi EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 6:33 pm

He is at both places at the same time. I win.
Back to top Go down
Krekmar

Krekmar

PostSubject: Re: Serion Uetsu Saenchi   Serion Uetsu Saenchi EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 1:36 pm

http://www.wowwiki.com/Koltira

'Nuff said 'bout dat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serion Uetsu Saenchi   Serion Uetsu Saenchi Empty

Back to top Go down

Serion Uetsu Saenchi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ebon Hold forum :: Non-member :: Applications-
Jump to: