The Ebon Hold forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ebon Hold guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gromgar the Grim.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gromgar

Gromgar the Grim. Empty
PostSubject: Gromgar the Grim.   Gromgar the Grim. EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 2:59 am

Gromgar is a death knight who does not possess much of a story prior to Acherus, next to nothing is known about him before the events at the Scarlet Enclave.
So I guess I'll tell his background since the dark hour of his rebirth instead:
- Ever since he was reborn in Acherus, Gromgar has known nothing but the teachings of the Lich King. Gromgar has been made with two purposes only: To kill and serve. And having known nothing else, he intents to do just that.

Gromgar is an orc who is used to neither thinking nor talking. For most of his known life he has had no other goal than to serve the Lich King. Now that his tie to Arthas is cut he seems to be devoid of direction because, ultimately, Gromgar is nothing but a servant who is loyal to his master until dismissed.
Gromgar's stance towards things depends on the stance of his master, except for one thing: The Scourge, Gromgar has an innate hatred for the Lich King and his spawn due to having been abandoned by the only thing he has ever known to always be there.
(So I guess he tilts towards mingling with the Ebon Hold instead of his former scourge overlords Very Happy)

Something about me: I've been playing wow for a few years, stopped early during TBC though because of irl complications, now, a year later I'm back though, and more than ready to take up RP'ing once again. (Think I've been RP'ing about a year or two. In my own opinion I'm quite decent. But I've never tried roleplaying a character like Gromgar before, so bear with me.)

I something in mind for Gromgar though, I want to try and RP being a servant, not in the traditional sense where my char will go fetch clean dishes for his lord, but in the sense where he is the kind of guy who ALWAYS has a superior, someone to order him around if you will.

Looking forward to hearing from you guys Smile

P.S: I'm new to the server, so I don't really know anyone here.
Back to top Go down
Neshkor
Admin
Admin

Gromgar the Grim. Empty
PostSubject: Review.   Gromgar the Grim. EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 3:12 am

Very nice application. Reading this has given me good confidence in you, Gromgar.
I'm inclined to wait for Kedran Vaultrine to give his review before we get on, but my mind has already been made up.

Neshkor pirat
Back to top Go down
Vargosh

Vargosh

Gromgar the Grim. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gromgar the Grim.   Gromgar the Grim. EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 1:44 pm

Oh.. My .. God...

That is what Neshkor wants in all ways, No thinking no talking, just does as he's told. ^^
Neshkor will love that IC, mmh D:
Back to top Go down
Neshkor
Admin
Admin

Gromgar the Grim. Empty
PostSubject: Harr harr   Gromgar the Grim. EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 1:51 pm

Lerea might tell...- Ehz, waiting for Kedran's mark of approval.
Back to top Go down
Kedran Vaultrine
Kedran Vaultrine

Location : High in the sky, or in the van outside Nemy's house.

Gromgar the Grim. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gromgar the Grim.   Gromgar the Grim. EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 7:41 pm

*arrives in a flash of light*

You called?

Hmm.. My usual critique applies as always (The day we get an application where that does not apply will become a holiday), which means that I would've rather seen a longer story, with emphasis on story. Not much of a fan of just a history recital, but I guess this will do either way, it's longer than most of what we've gotten in a long time.

You may knee.. Uhum, you may whisper me or Neshkor for an interview. Smile
Back to top Go down
Vargosh

Vargosh

Gromgar the Grim. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gromgar the Grim.   Gromgar the Grim. EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 9:43 pm

Lerea Wha? Surprised
<peers at Neshkor>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gromgar the Grim. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gromgar the Grim.   Gromgar the Grim. Empty

Back to top Go down

Gromgar the Grim.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ebon Hold forum :: Non-member :: Applications-
Jump to: